THIS BLOG IS CLOSED FOR GOOD. BUT I'M SAVING IT FOR REMEMBRANCE.

Saturday, April 09, 2005

My Bdae-One of the worst....

ah....yes....the one day every year which everyone yearns for.....it happened to be todae.....9th April! I thought everything would be going fine yesterdae, but it seems otherwise.(up to now) Like everyone, when i sleep, i move into different positions, so abt 3 or 4a.m. i was abt to turn side ways when i KNOCKED on to the side of my bed and i did felt something watery (which i later found to be my blood!) and of course extremely painful.....but i continued sleeping....when i woke up, i felt that something wrong was around my eyebrows so when i went to the mirror, i saw a rather deep cut! was shocked....hope everything will go fine......soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home