THIS BLOG IS CLOSED FOR GOOD. BUT I'M SAVING IT FOR REMEMBRANCE.

Thursday, March 03, 2005

LiBrA~ThE BaLaNcE~

~Balance~
It's all about balance,
No more here,
No more there.

Know what to give more,
Understand the way to balance,
And what to dominate.

Never compromise any,
Make sure they are equal,
No more no less,
In balance...
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
Nowadays, it's all about balance. Not to forget that there's more stuff to do and piles of piles of events coming along...Sometimes, I just feel like giving up and throw every single responsibility of mine away. It's very very stressful, I guess that's what that cause my sudden change in character or something....those reading now..isn't that true?

Don't blame me okay? If you were in my shoes, you would probably have collapsed by now, like how I am feeling now. Not easy being in the COUNCIL, in a uniformed group SJAB, taking a 3RD LANGUAGE and participating in lots of EVENTS as well as being a CARE REP okay? Try juggling all these at once, not forgetting my studies at the same time. :p

So if sometimes you see me in a crazy and insane state, don't be shocked, it's just a form of mine to destress. I am really helpless now, still trying to find myself.... :(

Bright Orange,
Jeremy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home