THIS BLOG IS CLOSED FOR GOOD. BUT I'M SAVING IT FOR REMEMBRANCE.

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

~Stress~Envy~Irritation~

~LiFe~

Life's like that
Filled with surprises
Full with traps.

Look out for those around you
You'll never know what
Who and why something's happening.

So just be yourself
Don't be a hypocrite
Be original

TIll then
Just stay happy
Don't let your troubles get to you...

You'll eventually know why
Cause these people are all around you.
~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/
Oh well, wrote another of those life enriching stuff. Hope you all will find it useful or it will go to waste....So you must cherish it okay? If you don't undestand, please feel free to ask me....

Basically, I wrote because of all the recent happenings around me.....for example my bro got 10 distinctions for his o'levels like kegan but obviously kegan did better.....

Other than that, lots of other stuff happened. Mr. Big Head continued his sucking up to be noticed( for heaven's sake, why bother ), and as usual, i am utterly disgusted. You may think I am bad and no better off myself but I assure you the worst student in my class in terms of discipline is much better than him. What's the point of trying to be others or in other words, a COPYCAT. So, bee yourself, you'll sure to shine all of you out there. Heed my words, you'll be recognised one fine day...Till then just be happy and all....don't brood over other mere matters...... :):):):)

Signing Off,

Jeremy a.k.a the Great Philosopher






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home