THIS BLOG IS CLOSED FOR GOOD. BUT I'M SAVING IT FOR REMEMBRANCE.

Friday, May 18, 2007

WHAT'S BEYOND HUMAN?

Speaking from a totally scientific standview, its the cells, microbes, insects, animals and humans. but what comes after humans? Advanced beings? Smarter?

Anyway, I have been surfing around on STOMP and the issue on class politics surfaced on the forum. Based on the replies and everything in the thread, it seems class politics to them is competition, results and blah blah. I mean that isn't class politics at all. Thats far from it. Such things are inevitable and shouldn't be called politics at all. Seriously, you put 30-40 teenagers in their most rebellious and stubborn years together in a class and you don't expect any friction? Face it. It's reality. If you cant take it then you probably have to brace yourself.

On the other hand, class politics are much more profound if you ask me. Its not just about backstabbing , betrayal or exposing your friends' secrets. Thats mild. Class politics involve strategising, devising a plan and executing it. In this case, it is no longer about 'i dont friend you', it goes much deeper. its about jeopardising your enemies' chances and creeping close to them gaining their trust and exposing their secrets... That's CLASSIC. Anyway, thats what its like on tv right?

Holidays are a week away and I'm really excited. Can't wait for it. I'm dreading the PTC on saturday however. Its such a waste of time to make a trip all the way to my school just to collect my MYE exam results and have less than 1 minutes worth of conversation with the teacher. If they are going to give us a survey form, as much as I would have liked my parents to write the entire thing was really UNNECESSARY, i would have i were in sec3. Considering this is my last year, it probably will never happen again, hence we should let the next generations suffer. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAS. I feel evil.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home