THIS BLOG IS CLOSED FOR GOOD. BUT I'M SAVING IT FOR REMEMBRANCE.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Irony

I heard this quote somewhere or from someone but I just simply cannot remember where. That just bugs me. When you cant seem to remember something and you know you know it.
"Isn't life ironic?"
"Beyond."
Well, I thought the quote was pretty interesting. If some of you still don't get in, there are two people involved in the dialogue, one asks, one replies. Like I was saying, isn't it pretty amazing how ironic things turn up in our life? Take relationships for example. 2 sworn enemies turn out to be the best of friends, you grow into an adult working as someone you swore you would never in the world become. This may seem a little ambiguous, but hey, its where the irony lies. So here's an activity. Write down somewhere in a notebook or in something that you are certain you would keep for as long as possible, things you think you wont be doing when you grow up in say 10 years time. At the end of ten years, which is in 2017, see how many of the things you thought you would have never done actually turned out otherwise. It would be fun I guess.

58 MORE DAYS TO THE HP MOVIE
66 MORE DAYS TO THE HP BOOK

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home