THIS BLOG IS CLOSED FOR GOOD. BUT I'M SAVING IT FOR REMEMBRANCE.

Sunday, April 08, 2007

OH MY GOD

OH MY GOD! that about sums it all. i was casually surfing the net reading other ppl's blogs when i came across links to the blogs of several guys in my class. you can hardly imagine how surprised i was to find out that in fact, so many people in my class actually have their own personal websites... o.O and the people in my class actually have the habit of reading blogs!!!

then again, i might have been to wilful in my part to think that only a minority of the ppl in my class had blogs. anyway, i was really appalled, but it was a pleasant surprise. hopefully these blogs stick around, and i wouldn't be one of the few that actually blog... so, i have updated my links yet again, so check those new ones out if you want to... tmr is gonna be a big day, my brother is going to be enlisted for army, which means byebye to him for 2 or 3 weeks, and also, its my birthday, not to mention the 'wonderful' gift from mr yeo- geog test tmr... well 1.5 hours to go before its 9 of apr... should i be happy? or brood that i am yet one yr older... you tell me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home