THIS BLOG IS CLOSED FOR GOOD. BUT I'M SAVING IT FOR REMEMBRANCE.

Friday, January 20, 2006

Friday



I seriously don't know what has gotten into me recently, I just keep falling sick. Wonder if its the stress in school, which I think it isn't as i am enjoying sec 3 life, or is it the weather thats making me feeling all over the place....

Enough of that, well, anyway, I have been reading the Da Vinci Code(D.V.C) for a while now, and i have finally finished it. If you think i am gonna say how great it is and everything, er.....no. After completing The D.V.C, i have yet embarked on another journey. I started to read the book-Memoirs of a Geisha. The book is exceptional. I already half way through, and I just cannot bare to put the book down. And now with the movie, i can't wait to catch the movie after reading the book. Although there may be some, adult content (coughs), but the story of Saiyuri Nitta is definitely captivating. And just to let you know, she does exist. And isn't a make up person. I would strongly recommend this book personally, and if anyone of u all wish to watch the movie with me, it would be nice of u if u would let me know.........well, i guess its a 11/10 for this book. A Must See.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home