THIS BLOG IS CLOSED FOR GOOD. BUT I'M SAVING IT FOR REMEMBRANCE.

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Double Trouble



Gee! Can today be anymore unlucky?! Well, to begin, I had a rehearsal in school at 8 in the morning. And yes, I woke up at almost 8.45. When I finally left home, it was 8.55. But here comes the interesting part. When I reach the MRT station, I realised I actually, of all things, forgot to bring my wallet! That's when I had to go all the way home to get it. ( I must have called home a dozen times, but nobody picked up the stupid phone ). Anyway, when I finally returned to the station, and entered the train cabin, I was SMSing someone when my butter fingers let my phone slipped through my hands! As I watched in horror my phone falling from my hands onto the floor, I had a hunch something was going to happen. And right I am, my phone's screen went BLANK! I can still make and receive calls but the screen is blank. In fact, until now, there's still nothing on the screen. Almost burst into tears. However, the story ain't going to end here. When I reached the station, I walked to the escalator. I took a step forward and continued to take a few steps forward, but I found out I was actually moving backwards. I took my eyes from my phone I found out the escalator was moving upwards, and was not going down. As I turned around, I saw half a dozen of people giggling and grinning. How more embarassing can it be? It was terrible. Anyway, I finally reached school and until I left, everything was going smoothly. As you know, my school shuts down most of the shutters and blocks the staircases to leads to the higher levels. And gullible old me was still trying to revive my phone while I was walking down the stairs. And when I reached the first floor by the main staircase, I knocked myself against the shutter. Like, *censored*, I was literally cursing myself.....

Don't want to continue anymore, can't believe my luck, have to send my phone for repair ASAP. Feel like crying. What a day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home