THIS BLOG IS CLOSED FOR GOOD. BUT I'M SAVING IT FOR REMEMBRANCE.

Monday, June 05, 2006

TOTAL HAYWIRE

wow, i am totally degenerating. still sick like after almost one week??! feeling sick from my stomach. and on top of that, there are peeps calling me almost every morning but when i finally wake up from my slumber ready to pick up the phone, the line is dead. aagrh.....!@#$%^*=+ so here's an advice for everyone who wanna contact me. call me in the afternoon or better still, SMS me. I SUGGEST THE LATTER, because i can confirm that i will definitely reply. anyway, yesterday, i was forced by my mum to accompany her to orchard. was still feverish but she said i was just overreacting. aw...... anyway, in the end, we both arrived at orchard, and to my astonishment, it was almost empty. can u believe it? sunday evening??! with the great singapore sale and all that? but it was a relief to me, felt better right away. did not have to squeeze and try to get my way about through the hard way. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home