THIS BLOG IS CLOSED FOR GOOD. BUT I'M SAVING IT FOR REMEMBRANCE.

Friday, May 27, 2005

`Class Gathering & My Way to China`

Today, I received my results....quite dissappointing..at least for me.....i was 2nd in class and 19th compared to the special stream students.......thought i could have done better but guess it fell below my expectations...anyway, first in class was kia ngee again and i am second.....haiz....nvm about that. After leaving nanhua, i went to new town....my pri sch! I went to meet my friends and a few teachers....a lot of teachers have retired or went to further their studies....and thus, there is now a lot of new teachers....anyway, i met up with my friends and talked, chatted, and went to play some ball games.......genevieve, joyce, cabrina, judith, karen, xinwei, dorothy,jazreel,brendon, kede,tunkang, bervyn,alvin,mark were there....(sorry if i missed out some, my age catching up lahs....lol)we then played truth or dare that turned out to be quite dirty........like questions abt 'boys' and 'girls'....lol.....hilarious.................really fun and enjoyable.....we also played 'zhong ji mi ma;....the one where you had to call out a number and if you get the secret number, you have to be punished.....amazingly i did not call out the secret number throughout the game......mark even took of his shirt and pants as a forfeit.....LOL(his shirt was very long so we did not see anything......dun think wai....)

anyway, i am leaving tonight and really filled with mixed feelings...........guess till then.......bye guys.........don't miss me.......lol...bye....sobs...

TODAY IS THE DAY....SEE YA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home