THIS BLOG IS CLOSED FOR GOOD. BUT I'M SAVING IT FOR REMEMBRANCE.

Monday, May 23, 2005

Cultural Potpourri

Ah..... Cultural Potpourri XI. This year, the performance was divided into two nights, western and traditional. I went to the western, obviously more people will go for that i thought...Met up with my friends and went to the University Cultural Centre......Saw lots of people which include seniors, friends and teachers.......We then went into the stall to get settled down.

Just as my friends and i sat down, the Guest of Honour arrived and the show officially began....First up was an astounding performance by the school Symphonic Band. I especially liked the performance by the band because they played a few songs from the musical MAMMIA MIA! Other superb performances were like the drama by ELDDS and the ER-HU solo by a boy...T wrap things up, there was the award winniing perfomance bu the DANCE SOCIETY, with Oi Oi Oi......(this happened 2 days ago)

Anyway, i will be leaving for china soon, really nervous......but my mum is more nervous then me....lol........till then, still filled with excitement!

5 more days... Nervous Wreck...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home