THIS BLOG IS CLOSED FOR GOOD. BUT I'M SAVING IT FOR REMEMBRANCE.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Untitled

I feel unpredictable today. Or in plain words, random. Feel like talking about everything yet nothing too. Where should I start? Well, my Chemistry test was not very pleasing. Could have gotten better marks. Shouldn't have rounded off those numbers. Not looking forward to get my A Maths Test next week because I know its going to be horrifying. Oh well, I guess all these means more practice. Should not slacken and be lazy. Stilll got my Social Studies, Physics and Geography tests coming out. I am going to do well for those tests. That I promise myself.

Ok, enough of me crap talking. Now for something more interesting. Today on my way to school, I actually heard 2 different people on the train listening to their MP3s. (the volume was really loud) And guess what? They were listening to songs from the High School Musical. Gee. I mean firstly, they don't know each other and secondly, they were listening to the same song. How coincidential can that be? Guess the movie was more popular than I thought it was. Lastly, I would like to say its WEDNESDAY today! I totally love Wednesdays and Fridays. The 2 best days in the week. I hate Mondays and Sundays. You all should know why. Anyway, a Happy Wednesday to everyone. (Can't believe I just wrote that. I must be crazy)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home