THIS BLOG IS CLOSED FOR GOOD. BUT I'M SAVING IT FOR REMEMBRANCE.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Apple IPod VS Creative Zen













VS







Well, this is certainly one fierce battle. Apple's Ipod versus Creative's Zen MP3s. I mean, woah, this is going to be interesting. Both sides are trying their best to create the best MP3 in the market and wahlah, now both sides have an equal number of supporters. Well, I personally take my hat off for Creative's quality but aesthetically wise and design wise, I really cannot resist the Ipod. In the end, it simply comes down to one's liking, ani't it? Well, I have wondering which one is better? Creative or Apple? Theoretically, it has to be Creative since they make MP3s, whereas Apple are more in to making computers. However, Apple did make a bang when they released the Ipod. We Singaporeans should support our home brand right? Well, which is better? Tag my blog and tell me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home