THIS BLOG IS CLOSED FOR GOOD. BUT I'M SAVING IT FOR REMEMBRANCE.

Monday, April 02, 2007

Random rants.

Ok, i think my brother is going kuku for being stuck at home for such a long time. He's complaining that there is nothing to do at home and says he wants to go out. I was like, "you dont have to go school so what's stopping you?" and he replies, "but no one is going with me..."
-_-U dots... anyway, he's complaining now again... think i will have to rely on my mp3 to shut him away...

oh yar, i have decided to give in to huishan to by agreeing to see who has the most posts altogether by the end of april. apparently, i am at the losing end because she has more than 200 posts already and i am still stuck at 100+... So more posts to come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home