THIS BLOG IS CLOSED FOR GOOD. BUT I'M SAVING IT FOR REMEMBRANCE.

Sunday, April 01, 2007

NOP: 4

Alright, more updates. I have updated my links. Apparently, many of my friends have decided to keep their lives to themselves and deleted their blogs. How sad. =( As for my blog, I think it will stick around for a couple more years or perhaps even longer. Oh ya, I added a few more links too... Check them out.

Speaking of friends, with respect to someone's request, I went out with rosie, fangqi, my, fel, mel and diana yesterday...Happy now? LOL.

Anyway, did I mention my birthday is 8 days away? Oh, I did... Well, my brother happens to be leaving for army on that day too. That means I will have the room to myself for the next 3 months!!! Muhahahahahas.... But then again, who am I going to pester when I don't know how to do my homework???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home