THIS BLOG IS CLOSED FOR GOOD. BUT I'M SAVING IT FOR REMEMBRANCE.

Monday, April 02, 2007

Alright, this whole blog as many times as possible a day thing is really tiring and getting on my nerves. Besides thinking of what to write, my EYES are strained looking at the screen... So perhaps it would not be such a bad idea to call the whole thing off, would it? LOL. Whatever.

So its April already, and I am GLAD that its a public holiday on friday. Really need the rest, all that schoolwork, especially CHEMISTRY is driving me nuts. So is english. It just piles up and up and up. Its good however to keep my mind involved in something else so as to forget the exams and the big Os this year.

Really should begin my revision... Planned to start in March but apparently it backfired...lol.. Guess i will start this week, before its too late. Then again, I would probably forget about the entire thing...

Now to something more important. IT'S MY BIRTHDAY NEXT WEEK. So for those getting me a present, good for you!!! If you're not, better send me a sms at the very least. Hahas. can hardly believe its 16 years already... How time flies huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home