THIS BLOG IS CLOSED FOR GOOD. BUT I'M SAVING IT FOR REMEMBRANCE.

Saturday, July 15, 2006

(-_-U)

Sigh, my parents are not back yet and so is my brother. That means I am still all alone in the house. Getting sick watching TV for like so many hours. Anyway, these few days have been really inspirational for me. This idea of writing a book struck me. And I sort of have a vision that its going to be a Best seller. Stop laughing if you think its a joke. You know what? Since I have absolutely nothing to do right now this minute, I shall start my book. So beware people. For all you know, few months from now, you see a book written by Jeremy, Yours Truly. Maybe I should use a pen name for the fun of it. To keep my identity a secret. Hahas. Behold, "Chronicles of..." Not going to tell you all what's it gonna be called.

Quote of the day: " Think twice and your chance is gone."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home