THIS BLOG IS CLOSED FOR GOOD. BUT I'M SAVING IT FOR REMEMBRANCE.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Grey Skies

I don't know, just feeling kind of jittery and down these days. Wonder if its another phase? Ah...wouldn't want to brood over it though, hopefully things get better. Would it? Only time will tell.

You know, secondary school life is long, and yet, ironically short at the same time. Look, it's already way passed half a year, and I am already 2 and a half year in......

Sometimes, I really do wish I can go back into time and ammend some things, or even wake up one day to find everything's but a dream. What would the future behold? Or would there be even any future to begin with?

Are there really miracles? Or are miracles simply the pity the One shows for us human beings? Although I do not belong to any religion, I do still strongly believe that there is a force so strong up there beyond the universe keeping everything going. I mean, everyone knows the universe came about because of the big bang but what caused it? Cause and effect. Its only natural.

In fact, I believe there is magic in this dimension of ours. Not that of wielding fire or even casting spells, but the ability to achieve and do things with your mind power. The brain is a mystery. In fact, scientists have yet to discover the secrets of the brain. And I doubt if they ever well. Somethings just can't be explained. Like the chicken and egg. Which came first? The chicken? Then where did the egg of which the chicken hatched came from? The egg? Then where did the chicken that laid the egg. Do you get the picture? Somethings just meant to be.

What about space? Are humans really going to live in space in the future? I guess it can only be an enigma now. Nobody truly knows.

Life is just something simple. We humans can be simple too. But we never learn, and we won't, ever. And when things don't go as we planned, we regret it. But when time goes by, we forget. That is what kept us humans in control for centuries.

You know, sometimes I just feel like disappearing and everyone would forget that I even exist. Nobody would notice. Oh well...................................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home