THIS BLOG IS CLOSED FOR GOOD. BUT I'M SAVING IT FOR REMEMBRANCE.

Friday, July 14, 2006

Findings

Alright, things are really boring. My parents have gone to Malaysia and my brother has gone to tutor some other kid. Which leaves me all alone at home now. Good news? I don't know. Anyway, since I am so bored now, I guess I will talk about some interesting things. May or may not be true for some.

1) Paris Hilton has a new song-Stars are blind. Its number 8 on MTV.
2) Queen Elizabeth II has a rubber duck in her private bath with an inflatable crown.
3) To sell your home faster, and for more money, paint it yellow.
4) Dating back to the 1600's, thermometers were filled with Brandy instead of mercury.
5) The world's youngest parents were 8 and 9 and lived in China in 1910. (can you believe that)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home